Join us every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday at 10:30 am for a Virtual Pilates Group Mat class. $ 15 a class or $ 40 a month. Free 3 day trial. All you need is a computer, ipad or cell phone.
How do I sign up for Virtual Group Class?
2. Download the zoom app for your phone or laptop. >
3. We email your a link to to open a few minutes before class is ready to start. You join.
How do I schedule a Virtual Private Lesson?
2. We will contact you a few minutes before lesson with Facetime or Zoom.
Create a Home Gym.
1. Make it comfortable, simple and clean.
2. Add beautiful Pilates small props or a gorgeous handmade reformer or cadillac.
3. Then add candle, a plant and something inspiring.
4. Visit out Pinterest for some ideas...
Create a morning routine.
1. Read with your legs up. 5 min at least.
2. Write. Join Jessica Soffer's free subscription.It is just the best. Follow this link to learn more >
3. Listen to music. Check out some of our playlists on Spotify. Search "njpilates."
4. Drink water.
5. Practice really good hygiene.
Make something out of nothing.
1. Build a bird house.
2. Write a poem. A love letter.
3. Cook a yummy dish.
4. Make a hand scrub. Follow this link >
5. Paint anything.
1. Watch a doctor demonstrate how to safely bring groceries home during the coronavirus crisis. Follow this link >
2. Stay connected with lots of people at once. How to use Zoom. Follow this link >
3. Follow the Skimm for updates on world news in a fun and simple way. >
4. Practice a new language.
5. Learn how to cook.
6. Observe nature.
I wish everyone a healthy and happy home. I miss you so much but look forward to seeing you online!
A new way of living may just be what we need.